- Going paperless, a major stake
- Facts and figures
- Subsidiaries and agencies
- Strategic partnerships
- (Junior) Account Manager (f/m) - Austria
- (Junior) Account Manager (f/m) - Poland
- Customer Service Representative (m/w) - Deuschland - Freiburg
- Customer Service Representative (m/w) - Schweiz - Kriens
- Direct Marketing Associate Benelux & Nordics (w/m)
- Director Service Operations (w/m) - Germany
- Field Service Engineer (w/m) - Kriens, Schweiz
- Field Services Engineer (w/m) - England
- Field Services Engineer (w/m) - Germany
- Field Services Engineer (w/m) - Netherlands
- Hardware Service Manager - (f/m) - Middle East
- Junior Marketing Specialist (m/w) - Köln - Germany
- Key Account Manager (w/m) - Germany
- Office Services Manager (w/m) - Germany
- Pre-Sales Consultant (f/m) - UK
- Project Manager (f/m) - UK
- Stagiaire management des systèmes IT - France
- Supply chain analyst (w/m) - Germany
- Unsolicited application
- Sustainable development
Spigraph, leading player of document capture (scanners – softwares – services) is developing in European and African markets with a strong growth.Spigraph proposes High Added Value Solutions to improve the management and the documentaries flows for all type of organizations.
Key figures : Turnover : 130 M € - 400 Employees - 20 subsidiaries
Our employees get involved with conviction in the company development with a commitment sense, reactivity and customer relationship.
Humility, Respect, Trust and Inspiration are Spigraph essentials values, shared with our teams all over the countries we work.
We invite you to consult our permanents jobs offers and also to send us your unsolicited application. Our recruitment process is made in the diversity respect.
We commit ourselves to evaluate your skills for the job offered with objectivity.
Send your C.V. (with picture) and your letter in support of application by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
SPIGRAPH – To Fabrice Phily
31, Boucle de la Ramée BP 749
38297 Saint Quentin Fallavier Cedex