Digital mailroom solutions - from small businesses to large enterprises
Are you tired of waiting for paperwork to reach your desk? Instead, capture information immediately upon receipt by digitizing documents and automating your processes at your “front door” – the mailroom. Spigraph delivers solutions to digitize and automate any mailroom environment – scalable from small companies and branch offices to central mailrooms in the largest organizations.
Case study Digital Mailroom :
Helsana Insurance receives over 8 million documents by post.
Learn how Helsana reduced operating costs and improved processing times for new account applications with Spigraph’s intelligent mailroom solutions
- Delayed, lost or misplaced incoming post
- Unmanaged post sitting on desks or in mailboxes when recipient is on holiday or business travel
- Costs for manual handling, sorting and delivery of post to intended recipients
- Scan all incoming post and send the digital documents to recipients from the office manager’s desk or directly from the mailroom. Exception-handling limited to a select number of documents which cannot be scanned for legal or other reasons.
- Classify documents according to document type (such as invoice, CV, contract, order)
- Easily index key information (like date, customer number or invoice amount) either directly from the panel on a network scanner or from a PC
- Scan to Email, Office (Excel or Word) or SharePoint
- Integrate seamlessly into ERP, ECM or CRM platforms or any back-office system
Overall Benefits of a Digital Mailroom:
- Ensure secure and confidential handling for time-critical, sensitive information such as legal and government post
- Improve “book to bill” time for processing sales contracts and purchase orders
- Reduce processing time for new account applications, invoices and contracts
- Deliver post instantly to employees who are out of the office
- Reroute post based on pre-defined rules when the original recipient is ill or on holiday
- Enable clients in any location to skip the post and route documents directly to your company’s client or partner portal from any scanner, MFP, smartphone or tablet, via a cost-effective, pay per scan model.